I have watched the video about Ancient Aliens: The Evidence and I found that the video is very interesting that ancient people have the knowledge and their capabilities to build something that we have today like space shuttle and aircraft. Is not it awesome?
One of the evidence that I found in the video which support the ancient astronaut theory is the discovery of a bird model that symbolized “I Want to Fly”. This is found in Egyptian pyramid located in Egypt during the pharaoh reigned. One of the items that the archeologist discovered was a small wooden model of a bird flying besides the pharaoh with the description “I want to fly”. The artifact was later sent to the museum ad was placed with other birds collection. In 1969, they examined the birds collection and found something different about the pharaoh bird. It was discovered that the model of bird had aerodynamic design which the wings thicker from the middle to the inside and gets thinner towards the end of the wings. According to experts, this symbolizes a flying aircraft. This statement was supported by Dr Algund Eenboom who the CEO-Author of Aircraft of the pharaoh. Later in 2006, they built the model of the bird but five times larger in order to test its capability to fly. The end result showed that the pharaoh bird was actually a glider. Therefore, it is a fact that our ancient ancestors are intelligence and have the abilities to build what we have today in modern world.
Another evidence that I found from the video which support the ancient astronaut theory is the discovery of dozens of objects that look like an insect or fish that epitomize fire jets. This happened in Columbia around 1500 years. The experts found hundreds of small objects that look like insect and fish. But out of those hundreds, they found about a dozen of early reminiscence of modern day fire jets. These objects had triangular shape, upright tail fin, stabilizers and have nothing in common or similar to anything in nature. I agree with the evidence identified as it is not easy to create a model with aerodynamic design and it is a surprise that people in ancient time actually have that knowledge. German experts built model without change anything and to their surprise that pre Columbian culture know about aerodynamic. It was found that the shape of the objects similar to aerodynamic space shuttle with high speed aerodynamic body. No single insects have that kind of body.
I definitely agree with those evidences presented above as the shape of the model and objects are perfectly created by the native people. It was a very successful test that the place was able to take off. This suggest and shows us how ancient people working on aerodynamic designs.




I totally disagree with yours. I really believe that there were aliens in the past because people in ancient times did not have the ability to think beyond their imagination !
ReplyDeletesorry hurin, i think you should read more about history, make research and watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdpVX2FwLI skip to 1:10:15 ;) thank you !
ReplyDeleteAlien do not exist...yup, hurin can do lots of research about this. auni, you blog interesting. i can understand more after reading.
ReplyDeleteAlien doesn't exist and the video that Auni has suggested explains everything based on Quran and Hadith
ReplyDeletealien never exist in this world, that only unbelievers imagination. their existent never state in Quran and Hadith.
ReplyDeleteAlien does not exist and i not agree with people that believe this
ReplyDeleteok, even though there were some questions in our head about the existence of alien or UFO long time ago, i think that the proves that has been provided by the scientists were not enough to make me believe the existence of alien or any UFO long time ago...
ReplyDelete